Family participation allows for a more willing exploration of the thoughts, feelings, and experiences that guide both current and past choices. This engenders the type of impactful change to families that is both true and sustainable.
Lasting family improvement rarely happens quickly, but is a process that often begins through your entire family gaining perspective on past choices and behavior.
Such understanding often provides insight and wisdom for future choices, resulting in positive transformations of the entire family and a more fulfilling life.
I can help families with:
- Family Communication Counseling and Therapy
- Sibling Conflict Therapy
- Parent/Child Conflict Therapy
- Separation and Divorce Family Counseling
- Counseling for Blended Family Issues
- Adult Children Returning Home
- Empty Nest Adjustment Counseling
I can help families improve their communication so that they can:
- Understand, accept, and respect one another's perspective
- They can start to feel safe in sharing their thoughts and feelings
Work through anger and bitterness and begin to release it in a healthy
- Families can draw closer and experience greater respect, love, and appreciation for one another
I will provide the kind of support, direction, and help that can make the difference in your family's relationships and overall outlook.